“Recommendations for Managing Weak Signals” ‒ White Paper Published
Prepared by a working group of the “Club de Paris des Directeurs de l’Innovation”, of which John Crowley was a member, the White Paper reviews current thinking and practices on weak signals and makes proposals for improved management in a range of sectors.
The seven key recommendations of the White Paper are:
1. Be attentive and open-minded
2. Don’t get overwhelmed by information
3. Avoid the bias of wishful thinking
4. Adopt a transversal organization
5. Give continuity to the project
6. Diversify the sensors used
7. Create internal awareness of the importance of the topic
The full text of the White Paper is available here.